Friday, October 17, 2014

NEW HQ Portrait + New Interview with USA Today



Kristen Stewart loves her cropped hairdo. And we do mean, loves it. It’s easy. It’s functional. And it requires minimal maintenance.
“I’m going to play with this for a while. At some point I’ll grow it out because then I have more options for parts. I don’t like wearing a wig. I hate wearing wigs in movies. It feels fake to me,” she told us.

In all, it’s been a pretty great few months for Stewart. While in New York promoting her drama Camp X-Ray, she met her icon, Patti Smith, at a party. And yes, even Stewart gets hugely star-struck.

“She walked up to the table. She’s so rad and completely open. I don’t think she’ll care. She was like: ‘It’s a full moon and I heard you’re in town and I really like you and I thought I’d come out and try to find you and here you are.’ And I was like, ‘Oh.’ She’s a huge inspiration to me. Her body of work is all over the map and I find that really inspiring. It’s like kismet. I can feel it. She was like, ‘What are you doing? Are you happy? What are you making?’ I was like, ‘Do you want to do something together?’”

Fittingly, Stewart is now re-reading Smith’s Just Kids.
“You read that book and all you want to do is go outside and forget you have a job and take a sketch book and a journal and observe,” she says

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...