Thursday, October 23, 2014

Full Kristen's quote from Jeff Vespa's The Art of Discovery book




Transcript:  "I always wanted to make movies like my parents, both of whom were hardworking crew members. I wanted to come home with hundreds of stories and plates of food nicked from craft services, looking like I had just been through absolute hell. I thought what they did for a living was awesome. I still do. They were like pirates or in a traveling circus. I, though, was too small to be a grip like my brothers were, so, I figured I'd act. It was my only option. The problem was getting a job. I was eight yers old, and wasn't very child 
actor-y.

After a year of failed auditions, which culminated in an emotional afternoon meeting for the film The Safety of Objects, I thought, 'Wow this isn't just a cool job like my parents have, this is who I am.' That was the day my dream of being a grip or a script supervisor shattered, and my life opened up beyond my wildest imagination."


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...